New Giver and Gift Aid Declaration (414.0KB)
Standing Order Form (413.8KB)

Members of St Giles’ and St George’s give money generously to support our ministry activities and services, maintain our premises and churchyard that serve our community, pay for staff and provide the resources to make church happen. We also give 10% of our freewill income to support mission partners in the UK and abroad.
While the information below relates to financial giving, other pages on the website explain the different ways you can get involved and contribute to St Giles’ and St George’s.

Give Regularly
This is a brilliant way to give: knowing we have regular committed giving helps us plan our strategies and activities.

  • You can set up a standing order with online banking, alternatively, you could complete the standing order form and send it to your bank.
Our bank details are:-
  • Account name: Ashtead PCC
  • Sort Code: 12-20-26
  • Account Number: 01856792
  • Ref: (Gen. followed by Your Surname and Initials E.g. Gen.BloggsRZ)
Please click here for the STANDING ORDER FORM
  • Give through your employer's payroll giving scheme, if they have one.

Give Now
Give a one-off gift using the bank details above.
Giving by Cheque
If you would like to send us a cheque, please make it payable to ‘Ashtead PCC’ and post or hand deliver to Accounts, St George’s Christian Centre, Barnett Wood Lane, Ashtead, Surrey KT21 2DA.
Give as You Live
Raise free funds for us every time you shop online! If you would like to do this, please sign up at and search for Ashtead PCC or find us directly
Once you have signed up, you can opt-in to setting a reminder to your browser, which will remind you to collect donations on your purchases when you go onto participating websites.

Gift Aid
If you pay UK tax (Income or Capital Gains Tax) please fill in, sign and send the Gift Aid form to us at above address or email This will mean that St Giles’ and St George’s can recover the basic rate of income tax, currently 25p for each pound you give. (If you pay higher rate tax, you may recover this through your own tax return.)

Please click here for the GIFT AID FORM

For More Information
Please email Janine Brims at if you want more information, have any questions or need to discuss anything in confidence regarding financial giving.

Trevor Hood, 03/10/2019